Sunday 7 November 2010

A small introduction

After a night in the pub it was suggested i start a blog entitled "Good or Shit". After about 20 seconds of thought i realised this was a fabulous idea and have set about getting it started. The concept is quite simple, i choose a few things each week, be it a film, an album, book, electrical appliance, a type of hair removal cream, anything at all and rate it either good or shit. You as the general public can leave comments to tell me why i am right or why i am wrong. Any suggestions for review are gratefully received, send me a message to goodorsh1t@myself.com and il be sure to put it up!

Happy debating!

1 comment:

  1. Constructive criticism with regards to layout:

    I would make the title of each post the name of the thing; that way, the blog archive in the sidebar will be a list of stuff. Make the body of each post a picture of the thing, followed by the word "good" or "shit" (maybe in big bold letters in the centre); and then tag each post either good or shit (as appropriate), so people can search for good things or shit things by clicking on the appropriate label. Oh, and reformat pictures so that they actually fit the reading area (I'm looking at you, Formula One Jaguar...)

    I think this would look a bit better, and help the blog make a bit more sense... but feel free to ignore me completely.

    I might start another blog called "meh", which is only filled with things I'm completely indifferent to.

    ReplyDelete